Virtual Kicking has partnered with CoachNow to provide specialists with individual instruction through film review/analysis. This is an efficient and effective way to get individualized coaching on a regular basis to maximize practice time. Upload film of kicks and punts from anywhere. Receive an alert when the film review session has been completed. Message coach with any follow-up questions.
And Colton is not the only college athlete who improved his game with the help of Virtual Kicking – Check out other athlete testimonials that present you different sections of our platform and how they will benefit you
Don’t make the mistake of practicing the wrong way, building negative habits.
Virtual Coaching Benefits:
- Faster improvement
- Individualized Professional Coaching
- Consistent quality feedback
- Specific/targeted drills for practice
- “You have the best instruction for specialists in the country”
NCAA Division 1 Special Teams Coach
- “This is prefect! I know exactly what I need to do to make improvements fast.”
NCAA Division 1 Punter
- “Virtual Coaching is just like having a professional kicking coach on staff.”
HS Head Coach
- “Saves our staff time and gives our guys exactly what they need to make quick improvements during game week to produce results on Saturday.”
NCAA Division 1 Head Coach
- “Virtual coaching tells me what I need to fix and how to fix it in a simple to follow plan.”
Division 1 Kicker
- “I don’t have to spend a ton of money on crowded, overpriced camps, with no real 1:1 instruction for my son.”
Parent of HS Kicker
How does Virtual Coaching work?
Film Angles for Virtual Coaching